21 Jan 2015

KAT-TUN's New PV "Dead Or Alive"

I don't know if I am "Dead or Alive" right now after watching KAT-TUN's new PVs! Wow they were amazing!

Let's focus on "Dead Or Alive" first...


This PV features KAT-TUN wondering around a town-like place which is covered in mist. This adds a mystical feel to the PV and concept of KAT-TUN being spies, I think.



The last scene of the PV saw KAT-TUN standing underground and the background dropped over them, which made KAT-TUN stand in little windows and then they climbed out of them and stood on top of the fallen background being all KAT-TUN-like.

Umm... Did that make sense?! Haha


Well here are some pictures for you to check out what I meant, since I don't want to upload the PV here... Sorry!



Bonus...

The live performance on Samazu no Uta Furi last month saw KAT-TUN perform amazingly as always. However, there was a slight twist to this performance... Ueda! As the song finished, all this smoke came on the stage as KAT-TUN was getting ready to strike their final pose, the next minute we see Uepi emerge from the smoke as a girl!!! I have to say that Uepi makes a really cute Lolita girl!!


Samazu no Uta Furi - KAT-TUN Dead or Alive 2014.12.27.ts_000214832

Anyway, I'm going to write more about this single when my copy of it arrives or I find it online later. Especially the long awaited solo PV from Kame!! "Hanasanaide Ai"!!!

Look forward to it!!

Signing off...

A fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment