17 Jan 2015

Quote of the Day!

Everyone loves a good quote or saying or amazing lyrics; and I'm no exception!

Therefore, I am going to create a little section that focuses on these little beauties. From pop lyrics to Shakespeare, motivational quotes to random statements from historical figures, and from my favourite dramas and anime.

So I hope you enjoy my little quotes of the day and share them with others.

My first quote is...
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realise they were the big things.

I found this quote somewhere online and heard it around too. This quote means a lot to me since I suffer from slight amnesia (it's a long story involving a horse and falling off it); therefore, I value the small things in life more than anything. 

Like seeing your friends smile as they talk about something they love, or walking home in the rain without an umbrella, or enjoying the smell of freshly cut grass and so on...

These little things are things that most people take for granted so I hope everyone who is reading this blog starts to value these little things in life more regularly. No one wants to live life with regrets... Because one day in the future they might not exist and you will realise too late that they were indeed big things!!

Signing off...

A fangirl


No comments:

Post a Comment