17 Jan 2015

Random information about me...

Hello to everyone who is reading this blog!


My online codename is Misaki Usagi or Usagi-chan. I don't really know why or where I got the idea for this codename. But I use it everywhere!!! For example livejournal, twitter and tumblr. Feel free to check them out on the left... 


I mean on the right side of my blog but you know what I meant... Haha!

What are my hobbies you ask?! I enjoy long walks on the beach... 


Haha! Okay I was just kidding, but that idea always sounded so amazing to me. 

Anyway...

I enjoy playing basketball every now and again with my university friends; consistent failed attempts at drawing manga; watching a whole tv series in one day or over a week if it has multiple seasons; major fan of gif sets as you will see; and lastly but not least, fangirling 24/7 with a million of fandoms at my fingertips!! 

So proud of that last one since it helps me to further develop my time management and organisational skills and my patience ability to a whole new unworldly level!! 

My main fandom that I belong to is... Johnny's Entertainment!!

I'm in love with every single JE groups ever debuted and all the Johnny's Jrs. My ultimate number one group of all time is... KAT-TUN!!!! Been by their side every step of the way, through happy and sad times, since 2004!!! So proud to be a HYPHEN!!!


My second main fandom is SM Entertainment. Totally in love with the boy bands. Especially the ever so shinning SHINee, and the kings of K-Pop... SUPER JUNIOR!! My handsome husband (only in my head) Eunhyuk is the reason for my love of SuJu!! 


I have many other boy bands that I just adore. Like ACID BLACK CHERRY, ADAMS, U-KISS, 2PM, HANGENG, 2AM, EXILE, SHINHWA, ONE OKAY ROCK and soloist Lee Junki and the list keeps going!!!

I have to say that I'm sorry but I'm not really into girl groups. For some reason I don't like them. Except for Becky, PERFUME and f(x), with the occasional song from Girl's Generation and KARA. 

Well it looks like this post is starting to stretch on now. So to wrap up a bit... 

This blog will include my thoughts on my boys, dramas I watch or rewatch (I'm looking at you GOKUSEN!!), random quotes and lyrics, cd/mv releases and sometimes my daily life adventures if I ever have any!! 

So that is all for now. Hope you enjoy my blog and come to love that same things I do or see things differently from my view. 

Signing off...


A fangirl



No comments:

Post a Comment