8 Feb 2015

The Return Of An Old Favourite

So yesterday I was watching and downloading some old eps of Shounen Club. I watched the very first ep the NEWS debuted as a group and my feelings for NEWS as 9 members rose to the surface again. Esp for Kusano Hironori!!



After googleing Kusano for the last 2 hours... I discovered that he has formed a band!!! They are called "porehead". So excited right now!



Well today I just bought his first mini album!! Totally amazing!!! I'm in love with all the songs, the lyrics, the music and Kusano's vocals!! Everything!! 

His album is called "Amethyst" and has a total of 6 songs, including "Wings". 


So I'm off to listen to this album on non-repeat!! To watch their debut song Amethyst... Click Here!! I'm looking forward to future songs from Kusano and porehead!!

Signing off...

A fangirl


No comments:

Post a Comment