26 Feb 2015

Kiss kiss kiss!!!!

Just as my wallet was starting to look healthy again I received some good news.

KAT-TUN are releasing a new single called "KISS KISS KISS"!!!! 


This single is the theme song for Kame's drama "Second Love". Here are the covers that were just released on Johnny's Net... (but I stole these from twitter...!)




But one of the main reasons why I'm really excited for this single is the fact that KAT-TUN are going to have collaboration songs!! Kame and Ueda singing together... Taguchi and Nakamaru singing together!! The songs are "Arigatou" and "Kirarito" respectfully.

Here are a few previews...

KISS KISS KISS
This news brought back some of my good old memories from KAT-TUN's debut album "Best of KAT-TUN". That album was and still is my all-time favourite. The collaboration songs between the members are just amazing!!! 

Now I have to go re-listen to that album as I prepare myself for the next series of KAT-TUN member collaborations songs!!!

Signing off...

A fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment