6 Mar 2015

My Favourite Johnny's Jrs!!

This week I heard some sad news... Anderson Casey has left Johnny's!! He was in my Top Ten favourite Johnny's Jrs! I'm going to miss him...

 


With at least 10 years of being a fangirl of Johnny's Entertainment, I have grown to love a lot of Johnny's Jrs. I yearn for that moment when my favourite Jrs have the chance to debut as a group or start acting more in movies/tv series. For example, Akito Kiriyama who was my all-time favourite Jr until his debut in Johnny's WEST...


My ultimate goal is to have the following 8 Jrs debut as a group together. I unofficially call them my "Ultimate Johnny's Jrs" group!! Haha

Introducing...

Jesse Lewis

 


Hokuto Matsumura

 


Juri Tanaka

 


Yugo Kouchi



Taiga Kyomoto




Shintaro Morimoto

  


Kentaro Yasui



Masuda Ryo




How amazing would it be if these 8 guys were to debut together!! I would die from extreme happiness... Mostly due to the fact that Johnny-san actually listened to me for once!! But that's another story...

On that note... 

I'm going to go fangirl over these amazing Johnny's Jrs and wish them all the best in their entertainment lives!!

Also please feel free to listen to one of my favourite performances from these guys... (can't remember where I found this... not mine!)

Johnny's Jrs singing KIS-MY-FT2's "Luv Sick"!!! 


Signing off...

A fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment