6 Mar 2015

Oniichan, Gacha!!


This is a really interesting drama which features so many Johnny's Jrs... which is one of the reasons why I'm watching it!! The other reason is that I'm really starting to like Kishi and Miyachika. Their acting skills are improving! Plus they are cute...


According to Wikipedia... the story goes...
Elementary school student Miko was born to a poor family. Made responsible for all the housework by her mother and siblings, she hopes to escape from the harsh reality. One day, Miko inserts a coin to play with ‘Oni-chan Gacha’, a vending machine which dispenses toys in plastic capsules. She turns the handle as she wishes for a kind brother. Her world undergoes a drastic change from that day on. Older brothers who are like fantasies, appear before her one after another. The older brother who always smiles, the handsome older brother, the older brother who looks a wee bit scary but always protects her … Which brother will Miko choose? 

The cast chart...


Doesn't this drama sound interesting?! I love the idea that the capsules need to be placed in water overnight so that the Oniichan can appear. At first I was like... they're naked!?

 

But no, they wear pants... But you still get to check out their bodies if you're interested...! Haha


I can't wait to finish this drama!!! I'm up to Ep 8... so when I finish watching this drama I will give a quick review. Hope the ending is cute and not sad...!!!

So I'm going to leave you with the ending theme for Oniichan Gacha. Here is Kishi, Miyachika and Johnny's Jrs singing this very catchy song!! (found on fb... not mine!)


Signing off...

A fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment